It’s more than 11 months away, but here is what you need to know right now about year 3 of the OCR World Championships.
- Blue Mountain Resort in Ontario, Canada will play host. It is located 90 miles north of Toronto.
- Reserve October 15 and 16 on your calendar for the races. While you’re at it, mark off a few days before.
- It is a one-year commitment. OCRWC and the venue will evaluate the experience to determine if it will remain there in 2017.
- Average high temp in October is 50 degrees. Average low is 32. The 11% who love the cold can now rejoice. The remaining 89% groans.
- Numerous lodging options and restaurants make this a family-friendly destination. Check the OCRWC site for preferred accommodations.
- OCRWC has partnered with 365 Sports to enhance the athlete experience.
- More information regarding the 3 race distances will come later.
- Early Vegas betting favorites: Jon Albon & Ryan Atkins for the men; Lindsay Webster & Amelia Boone for the women
Official press release and more information can be found here.